Princeton City Schools
Viking Village Community Usage
Communication - The schedule is published on the website, E-News newsletters and in the Viking Reports.
Parking – At Viking Village for use of the indoor track and pool and at the stadium for use of the outdoor track.
Time: Open daily from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Time: Open Tuesdays and Thursday from 6-8 pm.
- Open/family swim once per month
- The first Sunday of the Month from 1-3 pm.
- Two lanes for lap swimming three days per week.
- Monday/Wednesday/Friday - 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Open/family swim time twice per month (currently once per month)
- The first and third Sunday of the Month from 1-3 pm
- Opening of tennis courts during the summer months.
Note: These times will be honored unless the facilities are being used for school-related functions during designated times and are subject to change at the discretion of the school district. The community use of the facilities is designed for individuals and families that reside in communities served by Princeton. Organized community groups and anyone with structured practices of any kind must still complete a facility rental agreement and follow the rental process.